Delivery date/shipping status

General discussions about the whole Nireeka project.
thimos
User

Delivery date/shipping status

Post by thimos » Wed May 01, 2019 7:39 am

Nteam, the lack of consideration for your clients ie your financial supporters is ridiculous: you can not imagine to run a company with such a behaviour... I fully understand the hard work you ate facing...but communication is the MOST important thing in a "crisis" situation. I am waiting this bike for months in silence, accepting the risk of crowd funding, accepting the risk to lose money, to not get my bike immediately, having this idea to help/support young entrepreneurs with good ideas... But I can not accept to be considered as a cash machine, with no respect and to have in front of me these promising young entrepreneurs totally overwhelmed by their own problems.
I simply ask you to post on this forum A SPREADSHEET WITH ORDER NUMBERS AND CONTAINER NUMBER WITH DATES AND DESTINATIONS.
Let me believe that such a spreadsheet exists inside one of your hardrive... or i will start to be even more worry about your future.

justanother106
User

Re: Delivery date/shipping status

Post by justanother106 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Hello max, I've confirmed with you on more then one platform as well as messaging about the status of my contribution and in every case you're answers were the first container... now I'm being told by geetee that this is not the case, can you please give me the correct information? Thanks
Attachments
20190502_143418.jpg
20190502_143418.jpg (244.13 KiB) Viewed 938 times

Marian
User

Post by Marian » Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 am

Max told me a while ago that the two bikes we have ordered are in the first container to Europe, scheduled to arrive May 5th.
Yesterday I see in Customer Panel our bikes listed as xxx-C2EU, so they are in the 2nd container to Europe, supposed to arrive May 19th.
I asked Max for a final clearance on that but received no answer so far.

After a long and painful journey with Nireeka, where I received many untrue and contradicting informations and promises, I have my serious doubt, that our bikes are actually in any container. It must be not that difficult to track a simple bookeeping for those couple of hundred bike orders!

Reza
User

Post by Reza » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:17 am

thimos wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:39 am
Nteam, the lack of consideration for your clients ie your financial supporters is ridiculous...
Dear backer,
You are totally right and we neglected in communication due to the huge busy time we have faced to, but an excuse is just an excuse, so I apologize for that. we are trying to be more active in connecting with you all and change the condition. we are grateful for your behavior and patience.
we are active now on Forum, Indiegogo, Live chat, etc. Sorry again for everything.
Nireeka Team

Reza
User

Post by Reza » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:23 am

Marian wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 am
Max told me a while ago that the two bikes we have ordered are in the first container ...
Marian, please check the updates on IGG, they are so informative in the shipping case.
please have me informed with any other unanswered question you may have.

Thanks
Reza
Nireeka Team