Since Feb 9, 2020

Stats

Threads: 2
Replies: 12

Sep 21, 2020

sharing the response from Nireeka,
"We are planning to ship a device and also tutorial to the customers who already have their bikes. Using that, you can disable the sleep function."

Sep 16, 2020

I can confirm that plugging in a full charged battery while on the bike and pressing the power on button does NOT wake up the battery.

Sep 12, 2020

Conner is a Nireeka staff ?
I hear it is 10 hr.
the battery will shutdown by itself and stop to supply power after bike parks for a period of 10 hr.

if you want to use Prime ebike again, you have to pull battery out and press the reset button at the bottom side of battery box for 5 sec to wake battery up.

Nireeka support said pluging charger in connecting battery can also wakeup battery. But it seems only works for battery at lower power state. (that's charging needs BMS being wakeup)

I still feel it annoying, for every morning to ride for commuting to office, and every evening to ride back home after 10 working hour.

this feature can NOT be disabled.

Aug 28, 2020

no.
I upgrade the air suspension, and the fork limit the range of rotation.
Maybe the original fork can rotate more and get more space for pulling. that would be easy. right.
small size pic
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9h7DnuimBKHkmSFR6
I put a video to show the inconvenience .
the default pressure of front fork may be not suitable for everyone.<br /> I got a supper soft one.<br /> And I also want to learn how to adjust SAG for myself, thus I bought a air pump specified for air suspension.<br /> <br /> please check this video<br /> https://photos.app.goo.gl/FbogDnuX4EwZdNEm9<br /> <br /> however, filled as the suggesting psi, it seems too hard. to SAG it almost has no change.<br /> any comment are welcome.
of course I can remove mud guard, but it still not so easy to reset battery button.
it is not easy to remove battery.
here can not post video, otherwise I will show you a video clip for evidence.
maybe now you would not believe me. later more backer will get their Prime, let us wait for other comments.

I still need a solution....otherwise no power supply, it is too heavy, it is a fat tire with motor....right ? :)

Aug 27, 2020

I have got 3 times auto power cut, after turning off for a long time.(maybe 12hr more)<br /> <br /> I know it is a safty 'feature', but it limits the convenience of daily usage.<br /> <br /> Nireeka should think more about how to easily restore power, otherwise it will be just an annoying heavy bike.<br /> <br /> edit (Sep. 21th)<br /> sharing the response from Nireeka, "We are planning to ship a device and also tutorial to the customers who already have their bikes. Using that, you can disable the sleep function."

Aug 25, 2020

Yuteng replied to "Nireeka Prime"
update photo.

Aug 23, 2020

Yuteng replied to "Nireeka Prime"
This is my Prime.
Photoed after 16 Km trip this evening.