Since Apr 1, 2020

Stats

Threads: 1
Replies: 9

Aug 31, 2020

Younes replied to "No Answers - No Support"
It still more than 100 emails. Dear Marian, all I'm trying to say is there is no need for a reminder. All your emails have been answered and will be answered. All the suppliers have a delay due to the rise demands most of them have experienced. The number of emails has increased a lot and support agents are limited although you can always get an immediate reply in the live chat. We appreciate your support.
Rafael, you can always get an immediate reply in the LIVE Chat as you did before. Thank you for your support.
Hello Marian, You have more than 200 emails and all have been replied immediately. The replacement parts sent to you two times they have been delivered. Only your last emails are unanswered because we open a ticket for each request and all will be replied in a reasonable time. We need your understanding. Thank you!

Aug 27, 2020

Hello Yuteng, It's for your safety and also it will increase your battery life. You can also easily remove the battery by turning the handlebar and push a single button to turn it on again. Nireeka Prime is one the lightest fat ebike has ever made
Hello Yuteng, It's for your safety and also it will increase your battery life. You can also easily remove the battery by turning the handlebar and push a single button to turn it on again. Nireeka Prime is one the lightest fat ebike has ever made
Hello Tom, per our records, all of your emails have been replied by the support team. Your Indiegogo contributions refund has been registered on the system and will be processed according to our refund list. I have checked your email history and I'm aware that your refund has been delayed a few times and I understand your frustration. Please accept our apologies we will try our best to attain your satisfaction.

Aug 23, 2020

I wonder if I can get away with it if I start with a thin drill and make it thicker.
Once the bottom bracket is out, turn the bike over.

Aug 21, 2020

Hello Marian, This is a personal inquiry and should be addressed in support dpt through email. Please wait for a reply from the support team via support<a href="/forum/profiles/nireeka">@nireeka</a>.com

Aug 20, 2020

Empty Quarter - UAE

Aug 18, 2020

Hello Miguel, We have discontinued the 1000w motor because its suppliers can't support the customers anymore. My colleagues in the support team will explain the possible options and choices to you. Please contact support<a href="/forum/profiles/nireeka">@nireeka</a>.com about your upgrades and shipping date.
It obviously has been answered by Max and Younes on the Facebook group.

Aug 13, 2020

Younes replied to "Nireeka Prime"
Empty Quarter - UAE
Younes replied to "Nireeka Prime"
OCT Harbour- Shenzhen
Younes published Nireeka Prime
Post the pictures of your Nireeka Prime here.