Since Apr 1, 2020

Stats

Threads: 2
Replies: 13

Nov 29, 2020

Younes replied to "Homie computer error 8"
Error 8 is the "Throttle Problem". Please unplug the throttle connector and connect it again.

Display user manual:

https://nireeka.com/um/SW900_manual.pdf

Nov 24, 2020

So I'm biking home tonight... and this thing shows up out of nowhere. I now know that I can forcefully bunny-hop the Nireeka Homie in a pinch. Emergency hopping a combined ~114kg (250lbs) was not fun, but I am not dead, and the bike took it like champ. Almost 1000km logged so far! @MaxShojae Thank you for designing a nice sturdy and light bike! :)
Younes replied to "Battery not charging"
Hello Joseph,
On the Indiegogo updates, we have explained how to save the battery.
You have used your bike only 150 miles in almost 9 months and kept the battery is in unused condition. We already have explained all the reasons by replying to your tickets. Thank you.

Nov 7, 2020

Hello all, As we received some reports regarding the derailleur alignment issue from the Prime owners, the Nireeka technical team started investigating the issue to find possible solutions. We suspect some parts causing this but we're not quite sure yet so please give us a few more days to find it out. This problem never recognized in the primary testings and that's what makes it more complicated to be found. We're in contact with some owners and we're doing some serious testing with their help. We want to ensure you that no matter what the solution is, we will send you the required replacement part for free right away. Thank you

Oct 19, 2020

Younes replied to "Nireeka Prime"
It's because of the camera angle.

Oct 18, 2020

Out for a rip with my riding partner
My customized carrier

Oct 16, 2020

Younes published Prime "L" Frame Size
Based on many requests that we received from you to have a larger frame size for Prime, we would like to announce that the 19'' frame molding process is done now, and the manufacturing phase has been started.<br /> You can now order the "L" frame size from the link below.<br /> <br /> www.nireeka.com/shop/prime

Sep 29, 2020

I just got my Nireeka homie this past Friday and was a bit frustrated and confused. Not knowing exactly what I bought. I used it over the weekend on and off and now I'm in love with the bike. The support bin good. I still have some concerns about the motor and battery because I don't know how to tell if it's a 500w motor and a upgraded battery. Hopefully someone can help me. Unfortunately I have a bad charger it seems. I just sent suport a multimeter test pic on the charger and hopefully they find out what's the problem so I can get a replacement. I truly can't wait to ride it to work. The bike is Hot!! I'm slowly learning more about the bike to make a full review. I sincerely apologize for the way I came out in some earlier post. Thanks for making such of a awesome bike.

Sep 28, 2020

Younes replied to "Multimeter"
Please set it on DC.

Sep 25, 2020

My Pearlized light Blue prime 😍

Sep 24, 2020

Australia checking in! Lemme tell ya, this is not a bike for the shy or understated. People just gawp when they see it, little kids go berserk. The tyres are fatter than the ones I used to run on my KTM. Madness!

Aug 31, 2020

Younes replied to "No Answers - No Support"
It still more than 100 emails. Dear Marian, all I'm trying to say is there is no need for a reminder. All your emails have been answered and will be answered. All the suppliers have a delay due to the rise demands most of them have experienced. The number of emails has increased a lot and support agents are limited although you can always get an immediate reply in the live chat. We appreciate your support.
Rafael, you can always get an immediate reply in the LIVE Chat as you did before. Thank you for your support.
Hello Marian, You have more than 200 emails and all have been replied immediately. The replacement parts sent to you two times they have been delivered. Only your last emails are unanswered because we open a ticket for each request and all will be replied in a reasonable time. We need your understanding. Thank you!

Aug 27, 2020

Hello Yuteng, It's for your safety and also it will increase your battery life. You can also easily remove the battery by turning the handlebar and push a single button to turn it on again. Nireeka Prime is one the lightest fat ebike has ever made
Hello Yuteng, It's for your safety and also it will increase your battery life. You can also easily remove the battery by turning the handlebar and push a single button to turn it on again. Nireeka Prime is one the lightest fat ebike has ever made
Hello Tom, per our records, all of your emails have been replied by the support team. Your Indiegogo contributions refund has been registered on the system and will be processed according to our refund list. I have checked your email history and I'm aware that your refund has been delayed a few times and I understand your frustration. Please accept our apologies we will try our best to attain your satisfaction.

Aug 23, 2020

I wonder if I can get away with it if I start with a thin drill and make it thicker.
Once the bottom bracket is out, turn the bike over.

Aug 21, 2020

Hello Marian, This is a personal inquiry and should be addressed in support dpt through email. Please wait for a reply from the support team via support@nireeka.com

Aug 20, 2020

Empty Quarter - UAE

Aug 18, 2020

Hello Miguel,
We have discontinued the 1000w motor because its suppliers can't support the customers anymore. My colleagues in the support team will explain the possible options and choices to you. Please contact support@nireeka.com about your upgrades and shipping date.
It obviously has been answered by Max and Younes on the Facebook group.

Aug 13, 2020

Empty Quarter - UAE
OCT Harbour- Shenzhen
Younes published Nireeka Prime
Post the pictures of your Nireeka Prime here.