Since May 25, 2020

Stats

Threads: 1
Replies: 4

Nov 26, 2020

Anybody else having thier tracking showing deliveried but yet to get thier bike? How much longer did it take to actually receive the bike?

Nov 17, 2020

Bruno replied to "Tracking Number"
Simplement des menteries venant de cette compagnie ( NIREEKA ) !!!
POUR MA PART J AI EU LE MÊME MESSAGE LE 4 NOVEMBRE ET ME SUIS FAIS RÉPONDRE LA MEME CHOSE ... DÉLAI APPROXIMATIF 2 SEMAINES !!!
Bruno published Big Liars !!!
Nothing they say is right or thru !!!

Sep 30, 2020

My Pearlized light Blue prime 😍

Sep 20, 2020

Not much truth about what Nireeka team says !!!
Trust fade more more everyday ... starting to think to get my money Back ...
Very sad !!!

Sep 17, 2020

Bruno replied to "WIP#6: Shipping"
Got the same bull.... story whit mine since freaking July !!! Very very sad story !!! Order # 8612
I built my Prime with the assistance of two contacts that are very experienced with bikes. Firstly, when going through all the gear changes, the chain slipped down the back of the largest cog causing a bad jam, which we needed to clear. It was like the gear changer thought there was another gear available on the bike. Once the jam was cleared (needed to break the chain and remove the rear wheel) they adjusted the 'Derailleur Stop' (something like that) and now this doesn't occur. Secondly, there is a bit of grinding and/or cog slippage somewhere in the middle gears. One of the guys has come across this before and it's usually due to some sort of "mismatch" with the equipment - the Derailleur isn't right for the cogs or the chain is the wrong thickness and/or length for the setup. Once I've done 20 or 30 km's on the bike, I will take it to a bike shop for review and remedy, I'll advise what the outcome is.

Sep 16, 2020

Hi- I have been waiting for a long time for my Order No: 6565 . Was told about two weeks ago that it would ship by now but I have not seen the manufacturing move beyond 95% at all. Is there a likelyhood of more delay? If so would like to know especially since it's been so much later than the original estimated ship date (which was July sometime).
Bruno replied to "Delay"
I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM WHIT THEM SINCE JULY TOO !!! WHAT A SHAME !!! AT THAT PRICE ...