Since Jun 9, 2020

Stats

Threads: 2
Replies: 6

Oct 26, 2020

Michael published Bike Lock
Does anyone have any advice on a good bike lock for the Prime? I am not sure what will fit and what really works.

Oct 23, 2020

Michael replied to "Prime "L" Frame Size"
When I first ordered my prime 17.5 was all that was available. At the time I was told it was big enough for someone 6’9”. Now it looks like it is only for up to 6’1”. What changed? I am 6’3” and the larger frame would have been nice. Love my bike though just curious.

Oct 5, 2020

Michael replied to "Riding Tips #1"
I didn't get any message either. Does this basically mean that if you are pedaling you shouldn't use the throttle at all? If you don't have the pedal assist on then the throttle doesn't work. Is that correct?

Sep 22, 2020

Michael replied to "Nireeka Prime"
Just FYI, I got the air suspension. It is great but mine was set really low when I got it. First ride bottomed out one or twice. Check the air
It really is amazing. No directions in box! Make sure you look online. The front mudguard makes it difficult to take battery on and off. Seems to have plenty of power and looks great!

Sep 21, 2020

Michael published Headlights?
Were headlights an option I missed?
I also upgraded the to the air suspension and your turning is impacted. Doubt if i will ever turn that sharp but it makes it getting out of the garage more difficult. I also had the mud guards and the front mud guard made it harder to get the battery on/off. I finally just took the front mud guard off because it was such a hassle.

Sep 19, 2020

Finally got it!