Since Jun 15, 2020

Stats

Threads: 1
Replies: 21

Jan 14, 2021

The motor rotates in a single direction. What you are hearing is the inner workings of what is called the free hub body. Its where the gear cassette is. This clicks when moving backward and locks in when moving foward. I believe that is what we are hearing

Jan 12, 2021

Scott published Just wanted to say...
After waiting since June. My bike has finally arrived. I wanted to use this forum to say great job Nireeka! Not a single blemish thankfully. Casette lined up perfectly. Preset on controller seams to be tuned very well on all PAS settings as well as alot less motor noise than I ever would have expected. Experiment with the air pressure a little to avoid any wobbles at top speeds which is more than anyone should ever need. First time fatty owners be warned though, she has a trucks turning radius lol. Beautiful bike. Carbon fiber joints solid and damn near unseen. Be proud of this Nireeka.

Dec 17, 2020

Scott replied to "Nireeka Prime"
Dope. Glad it will work with the Prime.

Dec 14, 2020

It is a thing of beauty.

Dec 6, 2020

Nov 26, 2020

The bikes are new. Derailleur issues. Fork options that are an after design implement. These things happen. Add a janky supply chain (ty c19) and Voila! Pissed off consumers I bought in June. Still waiting which I understand because every frame is handmade by skilled hands. I however will be a helpfull owner so any issues that dont have a warrantee fix. I will post right here with tutorials. There is a lot a person can do with any bike with instruction. You buy Nireeka like someone who buys a Caddi instead of its Chevy counterpart. Theyre unique. Hell even Rad Power and Juiced have problems. I have a friend who has nothing but horror stories from Lectric. Everybike looks the same. At some point. Homie and Prime molds will be sunset and you will have a piece of Nireeka history under you. Make your own decisions of course. Figured I'd give ya some positivity on the matter. At least they have their bike to complain I suppose....good luck with your hunt.

Nov 25, 2020

Thanks Nick. Can you supple a link sir?

Nov 20, 2020

Mudguards?
My Pearlized light Blue prime 😍

Nov 15, 2020

Did you buils the carrier yourself Beau?

Oct 26, 2020

This is an important one dependimg on the batteries cells. I assume this is an input voltage setting for the charger.
My charger wasn't working at first either. There is a small switch on the end of the charger that selects 220v or 110 v . It was on 220v . I switched to 110 v and all works fine so far. This needs to be made aware by all buyers.

Oct 19, 2020

Id say. Looked like 2 different bikes almost lol.

Oct 18, 2020

My customized carrier
Out for a rip with my riding partner
How can a bike look so small next to the dog yet eat your suv alive?!

Oct 16, 2020

Oct 14, 2020

Watch Nick Raptatoupolis video on youtube. The motor is governed by yhe bafang controller.

Oct 4, 2020

Oct 1, 2020

Glad to hear it! Looking foward to getting my bike and to launch a YouTube vlog that isnt downtown LA. No disrespect to the west. Gonna see what this baby can do through Shawnee National Park!!

Sep 25, 2020

How comfy is the comfy seat post?

Sep 24, 2020

Thats whats up. Glad you love it!

Sep 21, 2020

Scott replied to "WIP#4: Assembly"
Any news on the remaining 60%?
Scott replied to "WIP#6: Shipping"
Well...3 days no response. Got on chatra yesterday only to be told to submit ticket. Did that again yesterday. Kinda a bummer. 3k for a bike in June. No answers in Sept.
How quick?

Sep 19, 2020

Mudguards look great with the black on black color scheme...still just a dream for now.

Sep 16, 2020

The red is sick!!
The Prime in New Zealand... I assume the only one... for now...

Sep 2, 2020

Thanks for the update!

Aug 29, 2020

Hello Yuteng, It's for your safety and also it will increase your battery life. You can also easily remove the battery by turning the handlebar and push a single button to turn it on again. Nireeka Prime is one the lightest fat ebike has ever made

Aug 27, 2020

Got today confirmation from Jack from Nireeka support also that next week the plastic assembly will be shipped to me. This is all good and I know that being among the 1st batch of backers I can encounter some stuff along the way. Most of the initial issues identified by backers have indeed been addressed and fixed by Nireeka in the future iterations of the bike, which is positive, it means you listen and continuously improve.
It obviously has been answered by Max and Younes on the Facebook group.

Aug 25, 2020

The settings are limited in the device and you can have access to all the settings in your customer panel or the mobile app. The user is navigating using the handlebar control buttons, same as the model you have on your current display. These settings are the ones that you need while riding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UVjX4doMb4&feature=emb_title

Aug 24, 2020

Scott replied to "NSD WIP"
This looks so awesome!
Empty Quarter - UAE
OCT Harbour- Shenzhen