Since Jul 1, 2020

Stats

Threads: 1
Replies: 23

Sep 21, 2020

Thanks Hisaaki
I'm installing the torque sensor BB.
I don't see a way to install the cadence ring with the new BB. Is it not used?
Nail set, 3/16" bit, then 5/16" bit.
I used a nail set through the wiring hole. I. Used a 3/16" bit first, then a 5/16". I'm just installing the BB, cranks, etc. for their better looks. None of the connectors match so I'll wait for the electrical.

Sep 20, 2020

Dave replied to "Chain coming off on Homie"
Chris, if this means we'll have problems with dropping the chain, are we all going to get the new chainring?
I'll be waiting.

Sep 15, 2020

Chris, you said a video would be Posted about the wiring. Where is it? I don't know where to look.
2 extra displays I can't use without longer cable and,/or connectors don't match controller's connectors.
The original display. I have 2 others but the cables and connectors don't match.
Attached should be a pic of the original controller and the 2nd.
Can only attach one pic at a time.
Dave replied to "New Battery Chargers!"
Chris, I'm waiting for a replacement for my charger. I have an open ticket in my panel. Will I receive this new one or otherwise?
Your controller seems to have different connectors than my two which are identical except for some printing. Of course there's no model numbers. My display has a large black 7 pin connector that is supposed to go into the frame. The controller doesn't have an output connector for it.

Sep 14, 2020

Maybe 30H means the BB is not connected electrically.
Hisaaki, I haven't started the bottom bracket install. I replaced the 36V battery with my 48V and at least the display works. I just want to ride it but the motor doesn't run with the error.
BTW, how do I reset the battery after it's been dormant? Where can I find the video on TS installation? It's not easy to find technical info with Nireeka.
Error 30H is a communication error between components. Why don't you check the connection to the torque sensor and motor? You may have a loose connector connection or a broken PIN inside.
Is that the correct display for TS? I have that one and 2 more.
Everything has different connectors so extra work and finding connectors 😒
The pic didn't Post with my comments above
Chris, Hisaki, Dean, etc. I just bought a 2nd Homie. He couldn't get the display to work so Nireeka has sent him 2 more displays. He was using 36V battery. I put my 48V battery in and display works. What is 'error 30H?
Once I get my Torque Sensor installation working with the new throttle, I'm going to try wiring the original twist-grip throttle into the cable. It reads very similar with a multimeter, and I'm thinking it just might work OK.

Sep 13, 2020

Is the 'switch' the on/off button?

Sep 11, 2020

Dave replied to "Battery Voltage"
No charges for mine in Cali

Sep 10, 2020

Dave published Battery Voltage
My 48V Homie battery shows only the red light. When I first charged it, one of the green lights didn't illuminate after charging and it showed 50.+V. <br /> After 5 total miles ridden the display showed 46V. <br /> The charger is putting out 25 volts and the battery illuminates only the red light. I'm not sure how to use the voltmeter on the battery as there's more than 2 contacts. <br /> See the attachments:<br /> <br /> <br /> https://photos.app.goo.gl/cFYMhQENezYuYVBj9

Sep 9, 2020

Dave replied to "Brake Sensors"
What does brake cutoff do?
What is 'auto power cut'?
I put my throttle on the stem side of the brake lever and no interference.

Sep 7, 2020

Dave replied to "Questions"
Where can I find an explanation for the NSD versus the display I have, the upgraded one, SW 900?
The differences, why better, worth paying for?

Aug 23, 2020

Dave replied to "Forums Features"
I need some assistance with using the display. Where can I access directions for it?