Since Jul 20, 2020

Stats

Threads: 1
Replies: 14

Nov 27, 2020

At the moment for Prime NO !!
If you want to buy the Prime buy it with the stock fork or wait for the new one with rebound and lock settings.

Nov 26, 2020

Liviu replied to "Basket for Shopping"
there are various sizes
Liviu replied to "Basket for Shopping"
Topeak Dynapack
You can remove or put it with a single click
Liviu replied to "WIP#2: The fork"
I am looking forward to the new fork arriving as soon as possible but we need more information on the specifications. I guess those of us who have the first with the only air fork (and only air) do not make a good discount for the new fork
I am happy with the bike. The truth is that the fork is not for MTB but I hope that those of us who have the Prime with this fork will give us a good discount on the one they are working on, otherwise I will buy a ROCK SHOX BLUTO.
We have developed a new model with adjustments. It will be available in a few days.

Nov 25, 2020

A mi me funciona, en el display estara limitada pero lo puedes cambiar tu en los ajustes (max 90km/h)
This fork has no adjustments, you can only insert or remove air but it does not have a lock, it does not have a rebound adjustment and in jumps, going through hard slopes, it bounces all of a sudden and occasionally hits the front guard. It is only valid for walks on the asphalt. 😒😤😡
I'm starting to get a little confused, and worried, about the whole battery situation. So 1, we shouldn't leave the battery plugged in charging indefinitely. 2. If you don't charge the battery regularly it will die and therefore be defective and this is your fault. What are those of us who are not likely to ride every day supposed to do? When we put our bikes away for the winter, what happens to them? Should we keep plugging and unplugging the battery periodically throughout the winter? In another thread it was mentioned to look at Indiegogo to see an update regarding the battery. I looked and didn't see anything specifically. I think it would be nice if all these different pieces of information was located in a specific spot. I have the pdf manual and it says nothing about bricking the battery by not charging it. And I mean other pieces of information like it was mentioned casually on another thread that if you use the throttle and peddle assist you would blow out the engine and void the warranty. Makes me feel like people need to comb through every thread and read every post to learn things like this. Would be nice if this was compiled in 1 place. The manual is just not detailed enough.

Nov 22, 2020

Hello all, As we received some reports regarding the derailleur alignment issue from the Prime owners, the Nireeka technical team started investigating the issue to find possible solutions. We suspect some parts causing this but we're not quite sure yet so please give us a few more days to find it out. This problem never recognized in the primary testings and that's what makes it more complicated to be found. We're in contact with some owners and we're doing some serious testing with their help. We want to ensure you that no matter what the solution is, we will send you the required replacement part for free right away. Thank you

Nov 20, 2020

No picture !!
Hi ! I appreciate the information but we will have to wait for the manufacturer's solution. Although it costs little money, I prefer that you give us the solution. a greeting
Liviu replied to "Nireeka Prime"
https://www.ebike24.es/juego-guardabarros-fatbike-hebie-viper-x-stealth

Nov 17, 2020

Liviu replied to "Baterry"
For those who do not have a front fender there is no problem in removing and reinserting the battery 🙂
Liviu published Baterry
There is a way to start the bike without removing the battery, I just realized that if you put it to charge before going out or the night before going out, you disconnect the charger and turn on the display without problems. It works for me. 😉

Nov 16, 2020

It's an electronic rock shox seatpost
It's an electronic rock shox seatpost
My customized carrier
I'm delighted but some things need to be improved, the most important of which is the air fork.

Nov 15, 2020

I also have problems with the first 2 speeds, they skip me and I thought they are adjustment things but I cannot adjust it. See if Nireeka can find the solution. Greetings