The caliper is attached to the seat post😉

Apr 19, 2021

Liviu replied to "Bike rack"
This is another brand and has several models up to 75kg and 4 bike

Apr 3, 2021

@jeffrey-m-prieto
It works perfectly 🤗

Feb 15, 2021

When can we see an update regarding the battery auto shut off timer?

Feb 6, 2021

am I missed ? it's already 2 months past.
'contact the after-sales team' ? my Ticket #139 had opened for 4 month. who else I should contact to ?

Jan 26, 2021

Liviu replied to "Wheel size?"
You can mount the brand you want but not larger than the measurements I wrote you
Liviu replied to "Wheel size?"
Hello
Factory comes with KENDA
I have changed it for these. maxxis minion fbf / fbr -size 26 × 4.00 ETRTO 102-559 (not wider)

Jan 8, 2021

Customization on that is beautiful! who made the battery warmer? does it help much? it's below 0c here and performance is lower.

Dec 22, 2020

Liviu replied to "Basket for Shopping"
Wish
Wish
Aliexpress
Or this other that goes unassembled, with velcro tape
https://www.wish.com/product/5e1c219af319ed72d066bde0?from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=ES&_force_currency_code=EUR&pid=googleadwords_int&c=%7BcampaignId%7D&ad_cid=5e1c219af319ed72d066bde0&ad_cc=ES&ad_lang=ES&ad_curr=EUR&ad_price=21.00&campaign_id=9042351505&exclude_install=true&gclid=CjwKCAiArIH_BRB2EiwALfbH1G44N1_JHG5Si3IscN8stFRpKyNCYwiJoyam4CL6E9xVkLn_7fFlMxoC6tMQAvD_BwE&hide_login_modal=true&share=mobileweb
This one is mounted on the handlebar and the handlebars are all the same, some with more angle and height but this support is universal
https://m.es.aliexpress.com/item/1005001557844755.html?_randl_currency=EUR&_randl_shipto=ES&src=google&albch=apprmkt&albagn=182499396&albcp=8712446590&albag=89602908164&albad=409604634222&aff_short_key=irey5Th&isdl=y&aff_platform=true&albslr={}&gclid=CjwKCAiArIH_BRB2EiwALfbH1IK5txdv2hU4NHjDe9oATEqhI-Ii2ZmRZ_ZvYEZfUDoAQWKmnQg_DhoCQ_wQAvD_BwE

Dec 13, 2020

Hello ! Look here for sure you like one
https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/159-Baskets

Dec 2, 2020

You can always buy it later or buy an aftermarket one, it’s not a big deal.

Nov 26, 2020

there are various sizes
Topeak Dynapack
You can remove or put it with a single click
We have developed a new model with adjustments. It will be available in a few days.

Nov 25, 2020

A mi me funciona, en el display estara limitada pero lo puedes cambiar tu en los ajustes (max 90km/h)
I'm starting to get a little confused, and worried, about the whole battery situation. So 1, we shouldn't leave the battery plugged in charging indefinitely. 2. If you don't charge the battery regularly it will die and therefore be defective and this is your fault. What are those of us who are not likely to ride every day supposed to do? When we put our bikes away for the winter, what happens to them? Should we keep plugging and unplugging the battery periodically throughout the winter? In another thread it was mentioned to look at Indiegogo to see an update regarding the battery. I looked and didn't see anything specifically. I think it would be nice if all these different pieces of information was located in a specific spot. I have the pdf manual and it says nothing about bricking the battery by not charging it. And I mean other pieces of information like it was mentioned casually on another thread that if you use the throttle and peddle assist you would blow out the engine and void the warranty. Makes me feel like people need to comb through every thread and read every post to learn things like this. Would be nice if this was compiled in 1 place. The manual is just not detailed enough.

Nov 22, 2020

Hello all, As we received some reports regarding the derailleur alignment issue from the Prime owners, the Nireeka technical team started investigating the issue to find possible solutions. We suspect some parts causing this but we're not quite sure yet so please give us a few more days to find it out. This problem never recognized in the primary testings and that's what makes it more complicated to be found. We're in contact with some owners and we're doing some serious testing with their help. We want to ensure you that no matter what the solution is, we will send you the required replacement part for free right away. Thank you

Nov 20, 2020

No picture !!
Hi ! I appreciate the information but we will have to wait for the manufacturer's solution. Although it costs little money, I prefer that you give us the solution. a greeting

Nov 16, 2020

My customized carrier