Since Aug 7, 2020

Stats

Threads: 1
Replies: 10

Oct 17, 2020

Thank you Nireeka!! I finally got my charger today and you were right, it was the charger. my battery changed right away but I couldn't ride NY streets because streets were too wet. Tomorrow I'll ride first thing and finally enjoy the bike and fortunately before the snow lol. Thanks for the help. The ticket system works.

Oct 12, 2020

Hmm, don't do this because it'll void the warranty even though we didn't tell you before you ruined your motor. Where's the email? Has anyone received one?
Jasper replied to "Riding Tips #1"
nope it's 6 now days since Chris's tomorrow
Bump
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07C7G5QWR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_fBoHFb8RD8SWY
you can swipe on the pic up there for more photos
the amazon link is from amazon Japan btw
I'm wondering how this actually mounts to the fork but you cant tell in the pictures

Oct 8, 2020

I think they may be having email problems?
I was getting email updates before but they just stopped
there was supposed to be a email out about important information on potentially damaging the engine didn't get that one either

Oct 7, 2020

Yes I thought the same thing
but maybe thats Bafang issue?
Couldn't this be prevented in the software?
Still not getting no emails Chris
No Matthew the wording is a bit confusing up there
and in my opinion people with little patience should not be on any vehicle on any road.

Oct 5, 2020

So with pedal assist on it's safe to use as long as I'm not pedaling at the same time as engaging throttle?
didn't get that message
didn't get a message when shipped either
anyway good to know

Oct 2, 2020

Hello<br /> My prime is on it's way and I'm excited so I'm checking for a headlight for it<br /> I found one I want that's compatible with bafang mid drive and I read somewhere that there should be a cable to connect the headlight to<br /> anyway what I wanted to ask the Nireeka community is if anyone has a hint as to if this light would be easily mounted? since I don't have the bike yet lol<br /> can't find any videos or guides on actually mounting the light to the bike<br /> if anyone can help I would appreciate it very much

Sep 30, 2020

Cool
I wonder if those waiting for their bikes now will get this device.

Sep 29, 2020

I just got my Nireeka homie this past Friday and was a bit frustrated and confused. Not knowing exactly what I bought. I used it over the weekend on and off and now I'm in love with the bike. The support bin good. I still have some concerns about the motor and battery because I don't know how to tell if it's a 500w motor and a upgraded battery. Hopefully someone can help me. Unfortunately I have a bad charger it seems. I just sent suport a multimeter test pic on the charger and hopefully they find out what's the problem so I can get a replacement. I truly can't wait to ride it to work. The bike is Hot!! I'm slowly learning more about the bike to make a full review. I sincerely apologize for the way I came out in some earlier post. Thanks for making such of a awesome bike.