Since Nov 10, 2020

Stats

Threads: 3
Replies: 14

Apr 22, 2021

I finally had enough. After 6 months For a bike that would ship in 2 months... I cancelled my order and got a refund from American Express. Use a good credit card with these people when ordering your bike. Much easier to get a refund.
Too funny! Got an email from Nireeka today saying they are going to refund my payment. American Express gave me my payment back weeks ago. I then went down to the local shop and purchased an electric bike that very day that I rode home. I really wanted the Prime but did not want to miss the Spring riding season. Nireeka’s loss.

Apr 12, 2021

They quit responding to my support tickets. I finally had enough and canceled my order. I am very glad that I used American Express when I placed my order. In less than a week after I contacted American Express, the full amount of my order was credited back.

Apr 10, 2021

Robert replied to "Status Update"
Good luck Craig. I could not get an update on my ticket either. I was stuck at 90%. I finally had enough and canceled my order. These may be great bikes but customer service does not seem to exist.
Robert replied to "Support ticket response"
Good luck!

Apr 5, 2021

Above ship date should have said Jan 2021... Not Jan 2121
Very disappointed in Nireeka. I ordered a Prime in Nov 2020. Before ordering, I asked when it would ship. The answer was Jan 2121. Its now April 2021 and every time I ask, I get an answer a few more weeks out. About a month ago, Chris in another post said it would ship tomorrow. He later said he made mistake and would make sure it shipped ASAP. Nireeka is no longer answering my questions on my Support Ticket. I contacted my credit card company today to reverse the purchase transaction since no product has shipped.

Mar 15, 2021

Is this still an issue on new Prime's that are shipping?

Mar 5, 2021

Chris, Several days ago you said my bike would ship “”tomorrow “. Did my bike ship?

Mar 4, 2021

It now seems my Dashboard says the bike is 87% complete after another day?
Chris, thanks for the update but I am now really confused. My Dashboard says the bike is only 70% complete??

Nobody has told me my Prime was complete except for batteries! So, it’s really going to ship tomorrow?.

Feb 28, 2021

I ordered a Prime in Nov 2021 and told it would ship Jan 2021. Tomorrow is 1 March 2021 and I am only at 65% completed. Who knows when it will ship!

Jan 23, 2021

Robert published Homie
Is it just me or does the Homie and the Fat Tire bike from Aostirmotor look a lot alike?

Dec 22, 2020

Robert replied to "Basket for Shopping"
I contacted them directly and let them know what model of Nireeka I was purchasing. Their response was “we have nothing that will work “

Dec 12, 2020

While great for holding water and a few snacks, I am still looking for a basket that could hold a bag from the supermarket

Dec 3, 2020

I like that a lot! Thanks for letting me know something like that exist. Had no idea.
there are various sizes
Topeak Dynapack You can remove or put it with a single click

Nov 24, 2020

Robert published Basket for Shopping
I just purchased a Prime and while waiting, I would like to consider a small basket for shopping trips. While I know most people will want to use their Prime for pleasure, some of us will want to make a short trip to the market for food etc....

Can anyone recommend a basket for use with the Prime?

Regards

Robert