Since Dec 24, 2018

Stats

Threads: 1
Replies: 8

Sep 8, 2020

Hm I only had the nireeka communication via support email where I get a reply each 5-7 days or more (if lucky). Did not know about a panel for opening tickets or better said no one told me there was one. I found it now while clicking around. Thank you for the tip and also for the information. Any chance for an estimate (even if it's a rough one and we won't 100% stick to it) but just to have a rough idea. 1-2-3-4 weeks? I need to also schedule a visit to my mechanic and he's usually kind of booked 2 weeks in advance..that's why I was nagging with this question.
we are now 21 days later and still no replacement for the plastic assembly arrived and communication has gone silent. I wonder what is happening.

Aug 31, 2020

You can either use the old or new one.
so no change in the controller again (keep using the one that came with the Torque sensor). Good to know. Thanks.
Hi Chris / Nireeka, I also have a question regarding this thread. When we get the NSD and that one I assume comes with a new controller, then will anything else change? (I mean drilling some other hole or changing something that was already now been changed with the Torque sensor installation?) I'm just thinking not to do the same work two times or have some leftovers.
Hi Chris / Nireeka, I also have a question regarding this thread. When we get the NSD and that one I assume comes with a new controller, then will anything else change? (I mean drilling some other hole or changing something that was already now been changed with the Torque sensor installation?) I'm just thinking not to do the same work two times or have some leftovers.

Aug 18, 2020

Got today confirmation from Jack from Nireeka support also that next week the plastic assembly will be shipped to me. This is all good and I know that being among the 1st batch of backers I can encounter some stuff along the way. Most of the initial issues identified by backers have indeed been addressed and fixed by Nireeka in the future iterations of the bike, which is positive, it means you listen and continuously improve.
Got today confirmation from Jack from Nireeka support also that next week the plastic assembly will be shipped to me. This is all good and I know that being among the 1st batch of backers I can encounter some stuff along the way. Most of the initial issues identified by backers have indeed been addressed and fixed by Nireeka in the future iterations of the bike, which is positive, it means you listen and continuously improve.
and it's not only in that area if I look deeper at the plastic inside the compartment.
Hi, I'm writing here also as it seems via e-mail no luck since 7-8 days now and same via the facebook group. Does anyone from Nireeka know: - when the custom rear axle (clean fix theoretically for my frame rubbing issue from the past) will be arriving? (rough estimate, does not have to be exact) - my bike as Younes confirmed on facebook has the quality issue with the plastic inside the battery compartment (you guys replaced the supplier already a long time ago). The whole thing is cracking, makes noise while I ride the bike and little pieces around some of the screws are falling off now. This makes me feel unsafe to continue riding the bike and I am again looking at it as if it were a museum piece. Can you confirm if this replacement has already been sent or what is the status? Regards, Mihai
Mihai replied to "NSD WIP"
Thank you Max! all good then.

Aug 17, 2020

Mihai replied to "NSD WIP"
Hi Max, Short question: - I acquired the Torque sensor + NSD package a long time ago - It comes by default with 2G - I stated in the poll that came in the past that I would like 4G Will I get an upgrade option to pay and get the 4G? I'm just worried that I will get suddenly receive the 2G one when ready before having a chance to upgrade:) Thank you