Since Aug 25, 2021

Stats

Threads: 2
Replies: 10

Mar 9, 2022

Josemaria Carlos published Bunny Hop
Has anyone tried to bunny hop their homie or is it too heavy?

Feb 1, 2022

When did you order your bike? I ordered mine Sept 1 2021. Status is stuck as label created with UPS.
Josemaria Carlos replied to "Homie October 2021 order"
Ordered mine on Sept 1 2021. According to their website tracker, its in Canada. However, as per UPS, label was created Nov. But as of Jan 31, UPS still doesnt have the bike.

Jan 22, 2022

Josemaria Carlos replied to "question"
I ordered mine sept 1 2021. It was shipped nov 28 2021. As per their terms it will take 2 months to be delivered for Canada once shipped. Its just weird that as of jan 12 its arranging courier pick up, but when i check ups ,status is label created and ups doesnt have product since nov. 28. Anyway, il give Nireeka til Jan 28 for mine before I bug them.

Oct 31, 2021

Josemaria Carlos replied to "DP C18"
Wow! 4 months is pretty good given that its a pretty new company, delays due to the pandemic and because it ships from China. Ive been seeing a lot of reviews where they got theirs after a full year. I ordered mine on september 1st. They said shipping would be on November. If I get it on November or December, it would be an awesome Christmas gift.

Oct 30, 2021

Josemaria Carlos replied to "DP C18"
Just curious on the current nireeka delivery timeline. When did you order yours?

Oct 24, 2021

Josemaria Carlos replied to "Current shipping time to Florida?"
I ordered mine on sept 2021 and its at 61%. If it arrives before or by Christmas, this would be the best Christmas gift ever.

Oct 5, 2021

Since it's almost impossible to ride a bike during autumn and especially winter in many regions, it's essential to keep your bike and battery in proper condition to avoid any damage. Please check the following FAQ: 1. How and where should I store my Nireeka bike? The first thing you need to do is to clean your bike and remove any dirt, water, and dust, especially from the metallic parts. You need to keep your Nireeka bike inside your building and it should not be under rain or snow. 2. How should I store my batteries? You need to remove your battery from the bike. A small current can flow in the switched-off bike, which leads to a complete discharge which, after a longer period of time, can damage the battery and at the very worst destroy it. Lithium-ion batteries (Li-ion) should not be stored over a longer period of time either uncharged or fully charged. The optimum storage as determined by extensive experiments is with 40% to 50% capacity and at low (not freezing) temperatures, which should not drop below 0°C. Storage at 5°C to 20°C is optimal. As a result of self-discharge, a recharge is necessary every month.

Sep 19, 2021

Josemaria Carlos replied to "Shipping Trend"
Nireeka Homie
Canada
Sept 2021
Not yet received
Josemaria Carlos published Shipping Trend
Hi, for us Nireeka buyers to have a better expectation on when we would receive our Nireeka bike, pls. post your follwing details:

Nireeka bike model
Country to be delivered
Date of order
Received or not
If received, date of receipt
*update/edit when received

Sep 7, 2021

Josemaria Carlos replied to "Stolen Bikes!"
What would be the best lock and best way to lock the nireeka bike?