Since Oct 22, 2021

Stats

Threads: 9
Replies: 5

Apr 27, 2022

Yes, That's possible and you will increase the max speed by swapping the chainring.

Apr 24, 2022

Jan published Dekas 32T chain Ring
Can I swap out the 32T for the 34T Chain Ring on my Homie? Thanks for All comments

Feb 25, 2022

Jan replied to "Torque Sensor"
File Uploader failed!

Feb 23, 2022

Jan replied to "Torque Sensor"
Thks Max for the reply, but I'm not an expert in EBikes, I do other work professionally, the photos do not tell me anything,,, I hate wasting your time, but I need detailed info with pics or how can I tell there is a torque Sencer built into the BaFang Motor in riding? Details... I a apologize for my ignorance, but I rely on yourew expertize!
Jan replied to "Fenders?"
if just the rear is sufficient, try this one on amazon, much cheaper >>> https://www.amazon.com/Zefal-Swan-Bicycle-Fender-Black/dp/B000NORUBK/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1Y63U9YR28GV3&keywords=Zefal+Swan+Road+Bicycle+Fender+%28Black%2C+Rear%29&qid=1645581992&s=sporting-goods&sprefix=zefal+swan+road+bicycle+fender+black%2C+rear+%2Csporting%2C119&sr=1-1 <<<

Feb 22, 2022

Jan published Torque Sensor
On a visual inspection of your Nireeka Bike, how does one know the Torque pkg was installed? Newbe Question but I have no clue Thks for any comments

Feb 21, 2022

Early November 21 received Feb 17 22. They gave me a FedEx tracking number and UPS delivered it . The tracking number kept feeding me erroneous info. Bike is perfect, only prob I see was I ordered a custom pearl paint and it's their plain white frame

Feb 20, 2022

Jan replied to "Bafang DPC18 Display"
Gotta love quick responses, Thank you Max!
Jan published Bafang DPC18 Display
in this display, for Wheel Settings they want inches, where is this measurement, derived? No info on rims or tires on my Homie, Do I measure the circumference? it's like 86 inches! I just love stupid Q"s

Feb 1, 2022

Jan published Delivery Snafuse
RUM
SUPPORT
DASHBOARD
User Avatar Jan
Support
Tickets
Open Tickets
Closed Tickets
New Ticket
Ticket #2302: Where is my BIKE!!
Where is my BIKE!!
Delivery Open 1 day ago
ok, my bike according to your info was released from customs in the 2nd week of January and FedEx had it, so where is it now?

Andrew J
commented 1 day ago
admin
Hi Jan, as I explained in your previous ticket, a batch of the bike currently is returning to the shipping company warehouse in LA and then wil be reloaded again and ship to your delivery address in FL. This process may take about 10 days or so.

Jan Herbert
commented 1 day ago
Why are the bikes, my bike being returned to the shipping company? Was it even here in the US? I don't believe you're being forthright in your explanation!, As far as I can tell, all the internet horror stories about Nireeka are true! Please stop with the B/S and give customers the real lowdown! I'm very patient but fake answers do not cut it with me!

Andrew J
commented 20 hours ago
admin
The bike is in the US and it's been handed over to FedEx a long time ago, and this is why the tracking number is working, otherwise, it shows only the ''Label created'' or ''Pending''.

The reason has been explained in detail in the previous ticket. We're still waiting for goods witdrawal from FedEx to the distribution center.

Please let me know if you would like to get a full refund.

Jan Herbert
commented 6 hours ago
Andrew, nothing was explained in detail, to say that the bike was in the hands of FedEx. and then it was sent back to the importer. For what reason? And it was in Compton, CA back to an address in the same city weeks ago! And still no info from you, or the importer. FedEx leads me to beleive there is some monkey business going on!
You need to , as the originator of the shipping process need to take more control of what the hell the importer is doing and convey detail info to your customers!
According to NiReeka Many Bikes, My bike has been in the hands of FedEx, US, but now were requested to be sent back to the Importer? Shipper/ WTF? And no realistic info from NiReeka!
According to NiReeka Many Bikes, My bike has been in the hands of FedEx, US, but now were requested to be sent back to the Importer? Shipper/ WTF? And no realistic info from NiReeka!