Nireeka
Open Shopping Cart
Open user menu

I got my Revenant! And it’s awesome!!

Hey everyone! So, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Revenant early, and so far I’m really impressed. I rode it for the first time today it’s very smooth. It got dark outside fast, so I didn’t have much time to test it out today, but I managed to take a few pictures of it for y’all. (Pics are in the comments section) I’ll have more time tomorrow to test it out. But my initial impressions are definitely good! I’ve never ridden a bike with “semi-fat” tires before, and so far I like how it handles compared to traditional 4” fat tire bikes. It’s lightweight and feels well balanced. The integrated tail light is a nice touch too. I also tested out the ABS and it definitely makes a difference in stopping distance and stability. (I compared directly with other e-bikes I own) The new 1000w rear hub motor is very punchy and the bike accelerates quickly, so staying in PAS 1-2 was plenty of power for my preference. Let me know if y’all have any questions about it, and I’ll try to answer them as best as I can.