Nireeka
Open Shopping Cart
Open user menu

Revenant bike arrived

I just received my Revenant in blue last Friday and it’s beautiful. I have all the options including ABS. either the Shimano Deore XT the chainring is 38T and the rear cluster is 46/37/32/28/24/21/19/17/15/13/11T for those who might be wondering. The display DP C18 has the wheel size locked at 27” and the top speed locked at 34.1 mph. It can’t be changed. If you want a different display, beware, the plug connection is triangular shaped where most displays have circular connections. I have yet to find a triangular to circular connector.

I changed out the tires to street tires with a width of 2.8”. It rides so much quieter now. I have the carbon fiber seatpost and I find that no matter how tight the quick release is, it still sinks over time. I finally used the Park Tool Assembly Compound and problem is solved. It works great for carbon fiber.

I’ll be reporting actual mileage vs battery consumption in the weeks to follow. I still working on my courage to test the ABS on wet grass or leaves. The brakes are amazing and the shifting is so smooth.

The only problem with the bike is it arrived with hardly any fluid in the front brake. It initially didn’t work at all. I bled the system and now all is well. The rear brake was fine. The only thing I don’t like about the bike is when the taillight is on, the screen dims and it’s hard to see in sunshine. I ride with light on for safety. It’s non-adjustable.