ORDER AND SHIPPING
Where can I find my Order number?
- Your order number is the Indiegogo Contribution ID.
I ordered several bikes, will they come together?
- Only if you ordered them at the same time or as a set. Bikes ordered later will likely come separately.
Where can I see exactly what I have ordered?
I wish to change something on my order, like bike color or saddle.
- Go to https://nireeka.com select the customer
Log in with your Indiegogo email address and password.
- You can change the bike colour or the saddle there.
- Direct URL: https://nireeka.com/login
I wish to change something significant like the battery, but it's not an option in the customer panel.
- Add your request to the comment section of the customer panel.
I don't see the refund button, how do I get a refund?
- Please make sure you are using a browser and not the IGG App, which doesn't feature the refund button. If you don't see the refund button anymore, it means the IGG already transferred the fund to us and the only solution for refunding would be dropping a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the fund already transferred to us, we can only refund 75% because of the deducted fees by Indiegogo, exchange rates, and taxes.
Do you have a return policy?
- Yes. Please check here.
Does the shipping fee include taxes and tariffs?
- VAT & Duties are not included in the price and you as the customer are responsible for
What is InDemand?
- InDemand is Indiegogo's sales platform that allows project owners to continue to offer perks or indeed actual sales once the main Indiegogo campaign is over.
How do you know which perks go on which bikes?
- YOU MUST use the same email address for every order so that we know who is who.
- If you've changed your email address please contact email@example.com.
- If you've ordered multiple bikes with different perks, use the customer panel to assign the perks to each bikes..
- Please check the customer panel to make sure all your orders are listed!
Will all the parts be shipped together?
- All parts for the bike will be shipped in the same box (except extra wheel).
Do you ship worldwide?
- We ship to the US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and all the EU countries. We do NOT ship to South America, New Zealand, and Africa. If your country is not listed, please make sure to contact us before placing your order. For some countries, we're able to send the bike to the harbor and you can do the customs clearance by yourself using the documents we will send to you.
Are these bikes road legal?
- Every country has different laws. The bikes comes with the following certificates and completly road legal in the US, EU and most of the countries. Standard: EN ISO 12100:2010, EN 15194:2017, EN 60204-1:2006+A1:2009+AC:2010 related to CE Directive(s): 2006/42/EC (Machinery) 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage) 2014/30/EU (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
Is there a matte 3K Carbon Fibre look?
- No, we only offer glossy, lacquered look 3K.
Are there any other 3K Carbon Fibre colours?
- No, it only comes in black.
Holy Smokes, Batman, $200 for the Carbon Fibre Look. Are you kidding?
- The default pattern is UD (and does not matter as we're going to cover it with painting) not 3K Plain. Working with the plain carbon fiber fabric is tricky and takes 2-3 hours more for laying up and 2-3 more for finishing. This is the reason for a higher price. Furthermore, the plain fabric is more expensive than the UD itself. Please let me know if you still have a question about it.
I don't like all the lettering and stickers. Can I have them removed?
- No, You can not.
Is the 17" too big/small for me?
- The frame size also depends on your leg length. Please use the following link to determine the best
size for you.
- You can also check this thread on our forum for more info: https://www.nireeka.club/forum/general-discussions/frame-size
How much is the standover heights for Homie?
-77.9 cm (30.7") for 21"
- 74.5 cm (29.3") for 19"
- 73.0 cm (28.7”) for 17”
Is the bike waterproof?
- All of the wiring, battery, controller and ECU are internal so are protected from the rain and splashes.
Does the bike come with an EU certificate of compliance?
- Yes. The bikes comes with the following certificates and completly road legal in the US, EU and most of the countries. Standard: EN ISO 12100:2010, EN 15194:2017, EN 60204-1:2006+A1:2009+AC:2010 related to CE Directive(s): 2006/42/EC (Machinery) 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage) 2014/30/EU (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
Is the fatigue testing done with near-real conditions?
- Actually, we exaggerate the conditions and weights based on the standard methods. Normally we would not push the frames to the breakpoint. There are some Youtube videos out there showing our testing methods.
BATTERY, MOTOR and GEARS
What is PAS?
- PAS means Pedal Assist. The motor operates by turning the pedals rather than with a throttle.
How much do the batteries weigh?
- 36V, 10.8Ahr battery: 4.4 lbs (2kg)
- 48V, 14.4Ahr battery: 8.8 lbs (4kg)
Are the 48v batteries only compatible with the 1000W motor?
- The 48v batteries are compatible with EVERY motor.
Is the gear upgrade the full black version of the Sunracer?
- Yes, any red parts are completely hidden by the motor.
- There is no colour option for the gears.
What size is the chainring?
- 38T for Homie.
APP, PHONE, CONTROLLER, ECU and SCREEN
Does the screen include buttons or is it only a display?
- Both basic and colour screen include a set of control buttons on the handlebar.
Can I use the buttons and LCD separately?
- No the physical buttons are wired to the LCD.
I don't want an LCD but I want the buttons. Can I purchase buttons without an LCD?
- Not currently.
+ PHONE & APP
Do I need to plug the phone in to the USB port to use it at a display?
- No, the USB ports are for charging only.
- The phone connects by Bluetooth.
If I use a display, can I still mount a mobile phone?
- Yes, there is a phone mount on the handlebars. It is independent of the screen.
- Data can show on the phone and the screen simultaneously.
Is there a way to charge the phone wirelessly?
- Not at present.
Is the App available for my phone?
- There will be both an iOS version and an Android version of the App
Will the App work on an older iPhone?
- As long as it runs the latest iOS. (Currently iPhone 5s and newer).
Can I use the App to control bike features?
- Yes, you can set power limits, speed limits and the like.
- You can also control the lighting and Radar.
Can you see the motor temperature in the App?
- Unfortunately, the motor does not give us this data but we have the battery internal temperature and the app shows that.
How can the ECU be accessed in order to change the SIM card?
- It's external so it's easy to access.
Does the GPS tracker work over internet or by sending SMS?
- The tracker checks the internet, if there was no connection then sends the data with SMS.
OTHER PARTS / OPTIONS
Will the frame have a unique serial number?
- Yes, an indelible one.
Are the upper USB ports waterproof/water-resistant?
- Yes. When not in use, they are covered by a rubber flap.
Does the Homie come with Air suspension?
- Only the rear shock. The front forks are oil suspension.
Who makes the Air Fork?
- It's designed by us and made by a Taiwanese company called MCX.
Are there any other colors available for the Air Fork?
- Sorry, black and gold is all there is.
How long is the adjustable stem?
What are the axle specs?
- The front is QR but the rear couldn't be because of the motor. The hub width is 135mm and D=10mm for the rear.
What is the BCD of the crankset?
What is the seatpost diameter?
- 27.2mm for Homie. 31.7mm for Prime.
Can you shorten the seatpost?
- No, sorry. But you can do it yourself easily.
How much do the saddles weigh?
- The sport saddle weight is 315g and the comfort one is 350g.
Does the sport saddle have any cushioning?
- Some, but of course less than the comfort saddle.
What are the rims made of?
What size and brand are the tires?
-27.5"x2.1" Taiwan made MAXXIS tires for Homie and 26"x4" Innova for Prime.
Are the tires tubeless?
Can we use Fat tires on Homie?
- No. The maximum tire width is 2.2" and fat tires are around 4".
Are the lights powered by the main battery?
- No, They have internal Li-ion batteries which you can keep them charged using our USB charger outlet.
Are the lights controllable by the App?
- No, but the light comes with the Auto light features which turns on/off based on the ambient light.
Does the bike have any brake light?
- Yes, the rear light has the feature.
ANY SOCIAL NETWORK LINKS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
Nireeka official forums: