Nireeka

2 ideas to increase the quality of Nireeka bicycles

1. the reason why these Bafang and HUB and MID motors make such a rattling/clanking/buzzing sound (and which competition bikes with HUB often don't have) is because of the use of simple straight gears in the gearing. "Gears were invented over 2,000 years ago, bevel or helical gears were drawn by Da Vinci. What the Chinese producing a geared motor didn't figure out was that their motor would be half as quiet if the teeth were bevelled..."

I have a 750W motor in my bike but it has a gearing like the one below making it about 3x quieter than the Bafang motors but most importantly it makes a low pitched very pleasant smooth sound reminiscent of modern electric cars, sounds like a bike from the future :D . Another advantage is that such sprockets are much more durable, can handle more torque and have much less wear!

I wrote to Bafang about this a few weeks ago about a flaw in their motors and maybe they will do something about it, such a gearbox is no more expensive than a normal one in terms of manufacturing and materials. But Nireeka! Before Bafang makes such an improvement of their gearboxes, you yourselves can apply bevel gears to your MID and HUB engine for a test and see what kind of quality of use such a bike is about :) Such a test will take your engineers a while to replace these gears and the effect will be wow.

You can also buy the same cheap Chinese bike (about $750) I mentioned above that I own with such a motor, directly from the manufacturer (they have warehouses in Europe, USA and Canada) on Alibaba.com. He has just that motor from the photo and it sounds great and is the best example of electric motor sound I know of of any electric bike on the market.

2. can you please add to the configurator this probably the world's best display for Bafang motors with touch screen, stats etc? It has richer capabilities than the standard Bafang displays used today. (Plus none of the competition uses them (because they probably don't know they exist) :) in Europe costs about $120

https://varstrom.com/products/varstrom-t1-touch?variant=42337864679577

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATmDD-OQCg4