How do I install the Torque Sensor Package?
I received the Torque Sensor Package today, but it did not come with any installation instructions.
Do you have any instructions or videos to help me with the installation process?
What I found when I actually did the work.
- Important: You need a 48V battery & 500w Moter.
It doesn't seem to work with a 36V battery or 1000w Moter.
- You need some special tools.
- If you have the first frame, you will need to drill holes in the frame.
- The USB charger and IGN switch will not work.(There's a USB charger that plugs into the display, so maybe you can use it there?)
- Existing throttle will need to be replaced as well (maybe wiring will help?).
- The red and black wiring connectors from the controller may be shipped reversed, so the connectors must be removed with a single touch and the left and right sides must be replaced. (Match the connector on the bottom bracket to the color.)
- As there is no 27.5-inch setting in the display settings, it is necessary to set the display to 27 inches. (Perhaps the speed will be slightly off.)